Shipping and Delivery
We use United Parcel Service of America (UPS) as our primary means of shipping within the continental United States. Orders will be shipped out using UPS Ground Service after they have been fully built and past testing. Building and testing period can be from 1 to 4 weeks or longer (see: Terms and Conditions of Sale). You will be notified via e-mail as soon as your system ships. You will be given information on how to check UPS online tracking systems for you to monitor your shipment. Below is a guide of the continental United States and Ground Time-in-Transit as supplied by UPS. Our location is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and by using the guide you can match your area to the legend of color codes to determine when it should arrive. These times are subject to change at any time.
WizKidPC uses the United States Parcel Service or UPS for shipping within the continental United States. Orders will only be shipped after they have been fully processed (1 to 4 weeks.) Orders will also only be shipped after Terms of Sales are met via pre-payment or authorized purchase orders.
Customers will be emailed on the day or following business day that an order is shipped. This email will contain UPS tracking code which can be used to check the orders status online at UPS.com.
Unless prior arrangements are made, all orders will require an autorized receiver to sign for the delivery before UPS will be allowed to leave any packages.
UPS Shipping Details
- UPS does not ship to PO Box addresses.
- All orders received by 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday Eastern Time will be shipped out on the same day. Orders received after 1:00pm, M-F will ship out the following business day.
- If there are any problems processing your order (e.g., payment, processing) we will send an email notification and the order may be held until a response is received.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday (no delivery, no pickup).
- We will make every effort to ship your order out as quickly as possible.
- In stock items are shipped out within 1 business day, M-F.
- We will only ship complete orders; If your order includes an item on backorder, we will contact you regarding the backordered item with a choice of holding the order until the backordered items are in or removing the backordered item from the order.
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs on refused/returned shipments.
International orders must contact WizKidPC prior to ordering. WizKidPC reserves the right to decline any International orders, or orders where delivery is outside of the continental United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
International customers are responsible for all additional customs fees, brokerage fees, duties, and taxes that may be levied by their respective governments. These additional fees may be collected at time of delivery. GalaxyTron will not refund shipping charges for refused shipments.